Introducing small group personal training.
- Are you looking to save money?
With Small Group Training, you pay about half the price of an average personal training session rate
- Are you looking for a partner to train with but cant find one?
With Small Group Training, we partner you up with other people so you dont have to look for a partner
- Would you like to lock in your training rates?
If you are frustrated because your training partners keep flaking on you, you no longer have to worry about rates fluctuating as its always the same
- Are you currently doing 30 minute training sessions with a trainer but want more?
With Small Group Training you can get a full hour workout for the same price
- What is Small Group training?
Small group training has similar benefits of 1-1 personal training at a fraction of the cost. Small group training is in groups of up to 4 or 5 people at predetermined times and days with one of our expert trainers.
With Small Group Training you:
- Get the same get the same great training as personal training, but at about half the price
- Get the ability to partner up and train with up to 4 more people
- Never have to worry about your rates changing
- Can train for an hour at the same price as your half hour session
Monthly packages* 30 days to use
1 small group training session = $40.00
4 small group training sessions = $148.00 ($37.00 per session)
8 small group training sessions = $280.00 ($35.00 per session)
Monthly Unlimited sessions = $360.00 ($30.00 per session)
*Small group training must sign up for each session ahead of time, 5 people maximum per fitness sessions sign up call to reserve your spot!
24 hour cancellation policy applies to small group training!
Perfect Fit keeps you accountable. The tracking process will take you less than one minute per day, but in our experience, it has produced some amazing results. Your fitness assessment will be repeated at three month intervals. Your parameters will be monitored to ensure that:
|• Body Fat Percentage Decreases
• Resting Pulse Rate Decreases
|• Blood Pressure Decreases (If Initially Elevated)
• Flexibility Increases
• Strength and Endurance Increases
• Body Mass Index Decreases
Life Style Assessment
This will be talked about in your free consultation. Once we establish what your personal fitness goals are, Perfect Fit will put a realistic program together for you, taking into account your work patterns and schedule to allow us to fit a training program in as easy as possible.